Aesthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Shows are a great way to see the industry alive and well. Landing in Vegas on a day when the summer heat began to settle in let us know we were officially in Vegas. We attended the show on Saturday and Sunday with a great crowd. Hundreds of vendors were there along with spa owners, managers and directors. There was some great products we were excited to see and tons of great people. A great show and Vegas, what else could you ask for?Some notables from the show were RevitaLash, Lash MD & Clarisonic's booth. We were super excited just to be there and meet some of the manufacturers along with leaders in the industry.IECSC also had a wide array of medical spa marketing classes for new and experienced spa owners throughout the entire conference. We hope to be holding one soon to help owners get a better return from their online marketing efforts. Some of our favorite courses included.
- The Seven Habits of Highly Successful Medical Spa Marketers
- Pro Active Medical Spa Retail : It's All About Results
- Medical Spa Start Up, Medical Aesthetic for Guaranteed Success
- Is Your Bottom Line Sick?
- How to Breathe Life into Your Social Media Campaign
- Discover the Only Step by Step Marketing Success Blueprint
There was a lot of interest from spa owners on getting their marketing inline which was very good to see. All in all, a really great show and we're looking forward to the one in South Florida later this year.